Electronic consent, or eConsent, enables students to use the online myZou system to register for classes and manage their schedules and accounts. It also allows students to set up other people, such as parents, to pay bills online.
Accepting the terms of eConsent enables students to use myZou to:
- register for courses
- make schedule changes
- view their student accounts
- manage financial aid
- access grades electronically
- view appointment times, holds and class schedules
- request a Student Academic Profile
- update emergency contacts
- communicate electronically with the Registrar, Cashiers, Financial Aid and other campus offices regarding student information.
Limits for students who do not grant eConsent
- no online access to the Student Center in myZou
- no email communications on the student account
- communication limited to mail, phone or face-to-face
Electronic consent, or eConsent, is required for financial aid and billing. You must provide consent to submit and access financial aid information electronically.
More on eConsent and myZou »